The Rome Summer Internship Program provides support and programming for those carrying out internships in the Eternal City over the summer months.
The following, fully-funded opportunities will be made available to rising sophomores, juniors and seniors from late May through early July 2020 through the generous support of the Rome Global Gateway and the Nanovic Institute:
- American Academy in Rome
- Commission for Justice Peace and Integrity of Creation
- Pontifical Academy for Life
- Rome Reports International TV News Agency
- Service work within a local refugee center - working knowledge of Italian required
- Research assistantship through the Humanitarian Corridors Initiative (advanced working knowledge of Italian required)
Applications for the Summer 2020 Program are being accepted on a rolling basis until February 15, 2020. Priority will be given to those with a demonstrated interest in Italian language and/or culture.
To submit your application, send your resume and a statement of interest to Mallory Nardin, Director of Programming, Student Development and Community Engagement. This statement should clearly identify your preferred institution and motivation for applying, relevant experiences and skills (including Italian language level), and your summer availability.